Britain in 2007. A Portrait a Day from photographers around the country

Friday, January 26, 2007

UKSA Laser 4000


UKSA Laser 4000, originally uploaded by Patrick Eden.

And now we've ended up at the other end of the country, off the Isle of Wight.
Patrick is a professional photographer and this photo is incredible. I've copied his text about how he captured it -

"Canon Eos 1N.17-35mm lens at 17mm. Fuji 100. EX550 held by an assistant just to my right at head hight. ST-E3 I think. Photoshop. 200th sec f8. The assistant was also holding me by the scruff of the neck to stop me falling out of the high powered RIB we where chasing these guys in. The blur is created by selecting the boat and crew with the pen tool converting to a selection then using thezoom blur filter. "

I've got a lot to learn from this guy!

No comments: